Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kicked In The Face

Last night's kickboxing class was rough.  Chase that with an hour of Zumba and you have a sweaty, exhausted mess.  I LOVE feeling like that!  (Oh, you hate to sweat.  How Sad.  You should probably take your cinnamon roll and move onto another blog).  Do you ever have random thoughts just floating through your head?  No?  How Precious.  I am full of random nonsense today and since I'm such a giver I thought I'd share.  Here we go...
1.I hate it when all the sugar in my coffee settles on the bottom of the cup!  YUCK!  I don't use a lot of sugar and normally this is not an issue but today?  Of course it's an issue today.  Is it too much to expect my sugar to melt in the hot, hot, hot coffee before it goes to the bottom???  Did I grab the plus size sugar or something???  Why does it have to sink?  Gross!
2.  I read a couple of articles about 'mixed-weight' couples yesterday.  Amazing pieces of truth!  I had to share them with my husband.  It was like going back to the beginning of last year with a new set of eyes.  Google them.  Read them.  (BTW...how genius is the term 'mixed-weight'.  Basically it's when one spouse is heavier than the other.  I thought I was the only one that could come up with terms of genius!)
3.  I am having a salad for lunch today.  There will be lemon pepper chicken involved.  Some crouton sacrifices will be made.  Ranch will be my weapon of choice.  I am way too excited about this!
4.  Speaking of croutons...those things are Satan's Mistresses!  Seriously!  I was packing up my lunch stuff last night (you know, cause I'm all prepared like that) and put some of these guys in a baggie.  I had to sample some.  Then I had to go back to the cabinet and sample some more.  Finally I just grabbed the whole damn bag and proceeded to crunch and munch for a good solid ten minutes.  I dominated those things.  I still have some left...until I get home.  Damn you, you little pieces of seasoned stale bread goodness!!! 
5.  I have no desire to be a Tough Mudder.  No. Desire. Whatsoever.  I entertained the idea there for a month or so.  Then I watched a documentary.  Electric shocks?  No thanks!  Running up halfpipes while wet?  Uuuummmm, no.  I sort of like my shins and want to keep them in one piece.  Arctic enemas?  Not. Happening.  More electric shocks?  Absolutely not!  I'll stick to my Zombie Runs and half marathons thank you very much.
6.  I have super bony ears.  No joke.  They get sore when I lay on them for too long.  I must have done some heavy sleeping last night cause those little guys be feeling a little bruised today.
That's it guys!  My brain is empty now and I might actually get some work done.  Happy Tuesday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment